Our Curriculum is more than the standard ABC’s and 123’s. Our curriculum includes children learning socialization skills and interacting with their classmates which includes being polite and using our manners, Showing respect for ourselves, others, and our environment, Problem solving skills and learning transitioning skills that will guide them in life. Our environment is our curriculum, our curriculum is our environment.
Behavior Management, Discipline and or Guidance? I prefer the word “Guidance”. I help guide the children in a positive direction by providing a positive environment and toys. The outcome equals many positive attitudes.
Our Daily Schedule:
- Child care opens at 6:30 am
- Playing in the playroom, puzzles, games or home work
- 7:00 am-7:30 am Breakfast
- 7:35 am School bus
- Free play!
- 9:00 am Pre-school program begins and everyone should be in pre-school and childcare for the day
- 10:30 am clean-up our school program and then go outside for recess
- 11:00 am Lunch time
- 12 noon – 2 pm Nap time for all children 5 years old and younger
- 2:30 pm Snack time and Story time
- 3:10 pm School age children return and have snack
- 3:30 pm Home work for school age children and or free play
- 5:00 pm clean-up
- 5:00 pm Good bye! Child care closed
Child Care Closed Days
January – New Years Day!
January Martin Luther King day!
February –Presidents day!
May – Memorial Day!
July – 4th of July
September – Labor Day!
November – Thanksgiving Day and the Day after
December – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day